The next Faculty Senate meeting will be Wednesday, June 20, 3:00 - 5:00 pm.
Texas State University provides incentives for the participation of faculty in distinguished national and international fellowship programs (AA/PPS 04.01.32). Faculty members are encouraged to seek awards and fellowships that are recognized by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board for National Research University Fund eligibility.
The Summer Bulletin includes the following topics:
- Tenure and Promotion Cycle
- Due Dates for Fall Applications
- Incentives for Participation in Fellowship Programs
- Faculty Senate Election
- Assessment of Administrators
- Green Cat Challenge Awards