New Charge Card Vendor - Citibank
The Comptroller's Office awarded Citibank the new state travel charge card services contract. As a result, the Accounts Payable/Travel Office is working closely with Citibank on the transition and implementation phase of new travel charge cards. Services from JPMorgan will continue until Texas State has transitioned over to Citibank or the card expires, whichever occurs first.
Texas State's Travel Charge Card Program Administrators
For any questions regarding the travel card program, please contact your Travel Charge Card Program Administrators:
To access the online application, you will need your Texas State net user id.
Required forms: Online Citi application and Individual Bill Account Cardholder Agreement Form.
How the Travel Card Program Works
- Full-time faculty or staff, and
- Take, or be expected to take, three (3) or more business trips per fiscal year, or
- Expend at least $500 on official state travel business per fiscal year.
- Used only for business-related charges while traveling on official state business
- Pay card statement timely
- Report lost card immediately
This document provides information on how to apply for a card, view statements, and setup e-mail alerts.
Program Administrators' Responsibility
- Review online applications for processing
- Assist with cardholder issues
- Review cardholder expense reports for compliance
- Report misuse of the travel charge card
- Report on payment deliquencies
- Cancel travel cards upon request, termination or misuse