Please visit our e-NPOs webpage for more information as well as training materials. The e-NPO process is for employee reimbursements, refunds, and infrequent payments to vendors when a purchase order was not created.
- AP-9 Student Organization Account Payment Request Form (Form Instructions)
- AP-10 Custodial Account Payment Request Form
- AP-12 Alcohol, Flowers, Food, and Refreshments Expense Authorization Form
- AP-14 Petty Cash Account Certification Form
- AP-15 Petty Cash Reimbursement Form (Form Instructions)
- AP-16 Authorization for Employee Moving Allowance
- FS-03 Contracted Services Payment Voucher (Scroll to bottom of page)
Foreign Vendor Payment Options
- The three methods of payment for foreign vendors are check, p-card, and wire.
- Payment by check is the preferred method. The secondary method is payment by p-card. Please contact your vendor to determine if either of these forms of payment are acceptable prior to requesting a wire.
- If your vendor does not accept payment by check or p-card, payment may be made via wire.
- For more information regarding foreign vendor payments, refer to the below sections of the AP Office Announcements webpage:
- Foreign Vendor Payments (042418A)
- Revised AP-3 Wire Transfer Request Form (042418B)
Before requesting a wire payment, please review the Foreign Vendor Payment Options above.
Tax Exemption Forms
Please visit the Tax Compliance Forms page on the Payroll & Tax Compliance Office website for:
- Texas Sales & Use Tax Resale Certificate
- Texas Sales & Use Tax Exemption - Business Card Size
Scroll down to the "TXST Tax Compliance Forms" section and select "Sales Tax & Hotel Tax Exemption Certifications."