How To Get Your W-2 Online
Get Your W-2 Form Electronically
How to sign up for electronic W-2
To change your W-2 election, follow these steps:
Login: SAP Portal with your ID and password then click on Log On. W-2 Online Election
At the Employee Services Tab, the default should be MAP, then Click on the Payroll link.
Click on Election for Online W-2 link.
At the Election for Online W-2/W-2c, click on New Election.
Click on Elect for Texas State University, should view Election period open, dates, Tax Company and the current status.
Election Details is next. Click on Receive W-2 Online.
A Confirmation Box pops up on the screen, click OK to consent for your W-2 Online delivery.
Once elected you will see at the top left corner of the screen that the data was saved successfully.
How to view your W-2
Instructions to Access Your Form W-2
- Go to the Texas State home page ( www.txstate.edu ).
- Under Online Services , click SAP Portal.
- Enter your NetID (e.g., zzz99) and SAP password
- Click Log On
- Click the SAP Employee Self-Service
- Scroll down and click on the W-2 link
- Scroll down to Online Forms W-2/W-2c
- Under Search Results for Online Forms W-2/W-2c, click on the box ,
- Click on Display.
- Your 2018 W-2 Form should now be displayed on the same screen or the following box may be displayed at the bottom of the screen, Click
- After viewing, close the screen by clicking on the X located at the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on Log Off to exit the SAP Portal