Important points to keep in mind:
- You are eligible for internship if you will have completed EDCL 6352 and 6358, OR if you will be enrolled in EDCL 6358 in the fall semester. Prerequisite courses should be completed as well. There is a field on the application below for you to note which courses you still have to take.
- The application should be completed between February 15th and May 1st. The deadline is May 1st.
- Any student submitting an application after the due date, or whose application is not complete when submitted, may not be eligible for an internship placement.
- Submit the application when all fields have been completed. It cannot be started, saved, and continued later. If you leave this page before selecting the "Submit" button, any information you entered will be lost.
- You will receive a “thank you” page when you submit your application. This means that we have received your information. You will not receive any additional individual confirmation.
- You will be contacted in May as to which section of EDCL 6387 you should enroll in. You should not enroll in 6387 until you receive this email.
Congrats on reaching this important stage in your training! We look forward to working with you.