- Have a minimum final course grade of a B in the lab/lecture courses they are applying to grade for
- Obtain excellent Chemistry & Biochemistry faculty references
- Be enrolled in at least 6 hours
Grader Job Description
Responsibilities include the following:
- Assist instructors with grading
- Attend relevant portion of the lab instructional assistant orientation (FERPA)
- Attend safety training at orientation & complete online modules
- Adhere to FERPA regulations
Graders are hired as instructional assistants
- Submit an grader online application
- Applicant will receive notification via email that application has been received.
- You may be contacted by the department via email with specific questions.
- Applicants should have references forwarded to the department office or firstname.lastname@example.org