This form is for students having registration issues and for requesting overrides for Chemistry and Biochemistry courses.
- Do not use this form for closed class overrides
- Review prerequisites in the course description before submitting this request. There are some sections that are reserved or restricted for certain groups.
- If you are a transient student for the summer only, you must provide prerequisite verification (upload unofficial transcript).
- If you are a non-degree seeking student, you must provide prerequisite verification (upload unofficial transcript if you did not take the prerequisites at Texas State) and the completed Non degree seeking student form.
- You will be notified if you have been granted an override. Once you have been given notification, you will then have to go into catsweb and register yourself. We do not register for you, we simply grant the override.