Thinking about becoming an Educational Leader at Texas State? Want to add a certification to your degree? Want to experience one of the best educational leadership programs in the country? Then click the links below to find out more about the Educational Leadership program here at Texas State.
The Educational Leadership program offers two degree tracks . Click below to find more information on each degree track.
We also encourage you to check out our Media and Resources page to get a first-hand glimpse of what makes the Texas State program an incredible location for a first rate education. CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR PROGRAM IN ACTION!
If you are interested in a Superintendent Certification, CLICK HERE.
If you are interested in our PhD Program, CLICK HERE.
1. World Class Faculty: A diverse and talented faculty will lead you through your course of study and provide mentoring opportunities while generating top level learning opportunities and practical experiences.
2. Leadership Cohorts: Connecting with other students helps provide a strong learning core and these cohort models have proven to support the long-term goals of scholars, leaders and practitioners.
3. Excellent Location: Texas State is truly the rising star of Texas with ongoing improvements in facilities, approval as an Hispanic Serving Institution, and being tracked toward Tier One Research Institution status.
4. Focus on Equity: The department has a strong committment to focus on equity in our school systems and reinforces this with dynamic research, a diverse faculty and staff, and an aligned curriculum that reflects thoughtful practice with an obligation toward social justice.
5. What You Make Of It: The department offers a great deal of freedom and flexibility in how you pursue your learning and career goals.