Are you interested in applying to our graduate program in Anthropology, specializing in Forensic Anthropology? Here are some frequently asked questions with information regarding entrance requirements, contact points, program details, and more.
- What degree programs do you currently offer?
- Can I apply to the graduate program with an Associate’s degree?
- What type of undergraduate degree do I need to have to apply to the graduate program in forensic anthropology?
- I fulfill the requirements and want to apply to the graduate program and specialize in forensic anthropology. Who do I contact?
- What course load will I be taking as a graduate student specializing in forensic anthropology?
- How long does the graduate program specializing in Forensic Anthropology take? Can I attend part-time?
- I’m interested in Forensic Science, and would like to get a job in a CSI unit, crime lab, or medical examiner’s office after completing the MA program specializing in forensic anthropology at Texas State. Is this possible?
- What are the interests of the faculty who specialize in forensic anthropology?