Vote on Campus
The Performing Arts Center, at the intersection of University Drive and Moon Street, is your campus voting location during both early voting and Election Day. Parking info below.
Early voting hours
Tuesday 10/13 – Friday 10/16: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday 10/17: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday 10/18: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Monday 10/19 – Friday 10/23: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday 10/24: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday 10/25: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Monday 10/26 – Friday 10/30: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Election Day hours
Tuesday, November 3
7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Free Parking for Voters
Edward Gary Street Garage
Free parking is available for voters at the Edward Gary Street Garage (at the intersection of University Drive and Edward Gary Street) during all early voting days and on Election Day.
- Enter the garage on Edward Gary Street.
- Pull a garage entry ticket – take this with you when you vote!
- After voting, show proof of voting to the university staff in the Performing Arts Center along with your garage entry ticket. They will place a parking voucher sticker on your ticket.
- Take your ticket with you back to the garage. You do not have to stop at the pay station before returning to your vehicle.
- Drive to the exit lane and feed your ticket into the machine to exit the garage.
Take the Bobcat Shuttle
Use the Lantana stop to cast your ballot at the Performing Arts Center during early voting and on Election Day.
Use these shuttle routes:
Route 14 – Campus Loop
Route 20 – Aquarena Springs