ATSD Testing System
Important Reminders for Submitting Requests
- Requests for regular in-class assessments must be submitted by 5 PM at least three business days before the requested scheduled date.
- Students should submit all assessment requests as soon as syllabi are received in order to avoid missing the three business day deadline.
- By submitting requests, students agree to abide by the ATSD Student Testing Guidelines, Texas State Academic Honor Code and Code of Student Conduct.
On Testing Day
- Bring a valid photo ID.
- Arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
- We will not seat students arriving more than 10 minutes after the start time.
Expand All Content
- AIM system
- Sections to use AIM:
- ACC 2362-009 (Davidson) – Course ID 13880
- ACC 2362-010 (Hampshire) – Course ID 13881
- ACC 2362-012 (Hampshire) – Course ID 14799
- ACC 2362-014 (Davidson) – Course ID 15123
- The resources below describe the overall process and details for each step. Contact ATSD with questions.
- ATSD testing system
- Please submit all assessment information by 12:00 PM the business day before the scheduled exam date.
- Entering and uploading exams into the ATSD testing system is the suggested mode of delivery for sending exams to ATSD.
- Preferred file formats include Word documents and PDF.
- Refer to the Faculty Resources page for more detailed information.