Texas State is one of only four universities in the nation to offer the innovative Concrete Industry Management degree program. There are many possible career opportunities for CIM graduates in the industry. Some of these include
- Concrete Project Manager
- Quality Control Manager
- Concrete Testing Technician
- Project Estimator
- Plant Manager
- Concrete Materials Researcher
- Project Coordinator
- Operations/Production Manager
- Admixture Sales Manager
- Sales Manager
- Material Supplier
- Project Superintendent
- Product Distribution Manager
- Safety Manager
Employers may post new opportunities by emailing a job description to email@example.com.
Employers - Interested in Posting Here?
Send your announcement to:
TX State CIM Job Board
Applications open this summer on July 1st. Below is a brief description:
The AOE Fellowship is open to all CIM students who have interest in sales/marketing, association management or the business side of the concrete industry! This is a great opportunity to network with others in the industry, receive $$ for tuition and build your resume.
Recipients of this fellowship will receive:
- $10,000-$15,000 USD educational stipend for tuition, residence, books and materials
- Appropriate recognition in Concrete International magazine and on the foundation website
- PAID travel expenses and attendance fees to two ACI conventions
- Assistance in finding an industry mentor
AOE is a fully-owned subsidiary of ACI. This fellowship was created in memory of Wendy Ward, a member of the AOE team for more than a decade. Wendy was a great advocate for the concrete industry and passed away at the early age of 32 from breast cancer. She was known as a leading expert in helping organizations with their marketing and sales efforts.
If you are interested, the application cycle will open on July 1, 2021.
Visit the link below to learn more!