Prelaw Advising Appointments
Students considering law school should seek guidance from faculty members on choosing rigorous academic courses that will prepare them for law school, finding internship placements, and for help locating places to gain experience with practicing attorneys. Many faculty and staff members that have attended law school are also willing to share their personal experiences and help students determine whether a career in law is a good fit considering their interests and abilities.
Prelaw advising appointments are available for students committed to attending law school and needing
- General information about the application process and timeline
- Law School Admission Test (LSAT) preparation
- Resume writing for law school applications
- Statements for law school applications (personal, diversity, GPA & LSAT score addenda)
- Making decisions regarding law school admissions & scholarship offers
CURRENT STUDENTS: Prelaw Scheduling
ALUMNI ONLY: Please fill out the Prelaw Intake Form because you cannot access the online appointment scheduling program.