Pre Award Support
About Pre Award Support Services
Pre Award Support Services is committed to supporting the University community in proposal development through value-added, high-quality service and professional partnerships with Principal Investigators (PIs) in order to facilitate world-changing research.
Our proposal coordinators work collaboratively with PIs and Research Coordinators across campus to prepare grant applications, serving as a dedicated central resource in all matters related to University and sponsor policies for proposal development and submission.
Pre Award Support Coordinators provide the following services in the support of PIs:
- Review sponsor guidelines, identify key requirements
- Assist with budget preparation, related documentation and proposal submission forms
- Prepare required sponsor administrative forms
- Ensure that all university information included within the proposal is accurate and complete
- Contact and collaborate with partner institutions to secure all necessary subcontract documentation
- Review the final proposal package to ensure all administrative requirements have been met
- Obtain academic approvals and provide institutional approval for the proposal
- Complete the final submission package, upload final documents and forms, and submit to the sponsor
For a more in-depth view of our services click here .
Proposal Preparation and Submission