COVID-19 Response Standard Operating Procedures
Guide for Uploading and Reviewing Research Lab and Field Research SOPs
- How COVID-19 Spreads https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/how-covid-spreads.html
I understand that COVID-19 is thought to spread mainly through close contact from person-to-person.
- Watch for symptoms
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
I understand that
- COVID-19 can result in mild to severe symptoms.
- Older adults and people who have severe underlying medical conditions like heart or lung disease or diabetes seem to be at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness.
- What to Do If You Are Sick https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/steps-when-sick.html
- When and How to Wash Your Hands
Handwashing is one of the best ways to protect yourself and others from getting sick https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/when-how-handwashing.html
- Hand washing protocols (Video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IisgnbMfKvIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnSjFr6J9HI
Cleaning and Disinfection https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cleaning-disinfection.html
- Use of Masks
- Social Distancing https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/social-distancing.html
- Additional Resources https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/