Skip to Content



Undergraduate students who wish to be advised about which courses to take in the physics major or minor should schedule an appointment with the Undergraduate Academic Advisor, Dr. Hunter Close at

All advising appointments with Dr. Close will be conducted via zoom at

Undergraduate students who need assistance with degree plans, changing majors, core requirements, etc. should contact The College of Science and Engineering Advising Center.


Graduate students who need advising about course work, graduation requirements, etc. should contact the Graduate Academic Advisor, Dr. Edwin Piner, email:, Phone:  512.245.2131