- (FACES) Foster Care Alumni Creating Educational Success
- Allies for Individuals with Disabilities
- In Limbo: Dilemmas Faced by Undocumented Students
- IN(ability): Disability Does Not Mean Inability
- LGBTQIA+ Allies Training
- Transition from Service to Classroom: Helping Student Veterans Succeed at Texas State
Below are courses that participants can select to attend based on interest or relevance, the number of Elective Courses needed varies based on Track Level.
* If you have attended the Multicultural Curriculum Transformation & Research Institute within the last five years it will be applicable for the Bobcat JEDI Program.
- Faculty Development Workshop- Inclusion and Diversity: Building a Diverse Graduate Program (Faculty Only)
- *Multicultural Curriculum Transformation & Research Institute (Faculty Only)
- Empowering First-Generation College Students
- Equality University (Fall only)
- Linkedin Learning
- Supporting Transgender/Non-binary People in Higher Education Settings
- Upstander Training