All training courses can be registered through SAP portal under the Training and Development tab unless stated otherwise. You must complete all 6 or 8 other courses required for your track prior to registering for Diversity 102.
Intro and Capstone
- Diversity 101 (Intro Course)
- Diversity 102 (Final Course)
- (FACES) Foster Care Alumni Creating Educational Success
- Allies for Individuals with Disabilities
- In Limbo: Dilemmas Faced by Undocumented Students
- IN(ability): Disability Does Not Mean Inability
- LGBTQIA+ Allies Training
- Transition from Service to Classroom: Helping Student Veterans Succeed at Texas State
- Understanding International Student Need
Below are courses that participants can select to attend based on interest or relevance, the number of Elective Courses needed varies based on Track Level.
* If you have attended the Multicultural Curriculum Transformation & Research Institute within the last five years it will be applicable for the Bobcat JEDI Program.
- Faculty Development Workshop- Inclusion and Diversity: Building a Diverse Graduate Program (Faculty Only)
- *Multicultural Curriculum Transformation & Research Institute (Faculty Only)
- Empowering First-Generation College Students
- Equality University (Fall only)
- Examining Social Justice and White Fragility: Lessons Learned by a Tenured Faculty
- Linkedin Learning
- Supporting Transgender/Non-binary People in Higher Education Settings
- Survival Sign Language
- Teaching First-Generation Students: Practical Tips for the Classroom
- Upstander Training