Based on the Executive Order on Combating Race and Sex Stereotyping issued on September 22, 2020, if you are planning to conduct a workforce training program related to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, please submit all training materials for review to Dr. Silva (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ensure compliance. For more information on the evaluation process, please see the communication from Dr. Silva sent on October 27th.
While this required some changes, our commitments to a diversity of people and ideas, a spirit of inclusiveness, and a sense of community in our campus will not be changed or diminished. Thank you for all you do to advance and foster an inclusive and welcoming campus environment and for supporting our diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives.
All training courses can be registered through SAP portal under the Training and Development tab unless stated otherwise. You must complete all 6 or 8 other courses required for your track prior to registering for Diversity 102.
Intro and Capstone
- Diversity 101 (Intro Course)
- Diversity 102 (Final Course)
- (FACES) Foster Care Alumni Creating Educational Success
- Allies for Individuals with Disabilities
- In Limbo: Dilemmas Faced by Undocumented Students
- IN(ability): Disability Does Not Mean Inability
- LGBTQIA+ Allies Training
- Transition from Service to Classroom: Helping Student Veterans Succeed at Texas State
- Understanding International Student Need
Below are courses that participants can select to attend based on interest or relevance, the number of Elective Courses needed varies based on Track Level.
* If you have attended the Multicultural Curriculum Transformation & Research Institute within the last five years it will be applicable for the Bobcat J.E.D.I. Program.
- *Multicultural Curriculum Transformation & Research Institute (Faculty Only)
- Building an Academic Community That is Diverse, Accomplished, and Collegial (Faculty Development)
- Empowering First-Generation College Students
- Equality University (Fall only)
- ESCALA: Increasing Latinx Student Success (Faculty Development)
- Inclusion and Diversity: Building a Diverse Graduate Program (Faculty Development)
- Linkedin Learning
- Mental Health First Aid
- Supporting Male Student Retention
- Supporting Transgender/Non-binary People in Higher Education Settings
- Survival Sign Language
- Teaching First-Generation Students: Practical Tips for the Classroom
- Upstander Training