Office of Equity and Inclusion
Amid concerns related to COVID-19, the Office of Equity and Inclusion will be operating remotely by rotation through April 13, 2020. All Equity and Inclusion mailboxes and voicemail will be monitored regularly to respond to all inquiries during this time.
- If you have an emergency, please call 911.
- We will continue to respond to inquiries and reports of Sexual Misconduct and Discrimination in a timely manner.
- We will continue to actively investigate cases by modifying our interview practices to include video conferencing via Zoom.
- We are following all guidance from health officials regarding enhanced cleaning and hygiene, and are instructing employees to practice social distancing and remain home if they feel ill.
- We are cancelling all planned events, in-person trainings, and due process hearings through the end of April 2020.
Texas State University values a diversity of people and ideas, a spirit of inclusiveness, a global perspective and a sense of community as essential conditions for campus life. The Office of Equity and Inclusion ensures fair hiring practices, provides trainings on diversity topics, and works to keep our university safe from sexual misconduct and discrimination.
February 3, 2020
January 24, 2020
January 6, 2020
September 17, 2019
Changes to TSUS Sexual Misconduct Policy (August 2019)
July 31, 2019
February 22, 2019
February 15, 2019
Title IX Annual Report: ANNUAL-REPORT.pdf
You can file a report for someone else, anonymously, or using a pseudonym.