Summer Camp Intern Application
Apply below to be a Mathworks Summer Camp Intern!
This is an amazing opportunity to gain direct hands-on experience in event management and camp administration while developing an understanding of the functions that support and build the program. Our goal is to provide invaluable on-the-job training that will benefit our interns’ future career.
Work with students, parents, teachers, and administrators to manage camp activities during the Junior Summer Math Camp at San Marcos High School from June 4 - 15, 2018. Work hours are 7am to 5pm, Monday - Friday. Interested candidates should enjoy working with students from grades 4 - 8 and display an outstanding attitude toward learning and cooperation.
- Applicants are expected to follow all San Marcos CISD guidelines (dress code, code of conduct, etc.)
- If selected, you will need to provide your own transportation to and from camp each day.
- If selected, you must also be available on Friday, June 1 - Sunday, June 3 for precamp preparation.
- If selected, you will be paid a $1,000 stipend.
- After you hit "SUBMIT", a copy of your application will be e-mailed to you.
Please contact Patty Amende at 512-245-3439 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you!