Madyson serves as your dedicated Career Educator and the Career Services Liaison to the College of Liberal Arts here at Texas State University.
She is available to help you:
- Understand and research your career options.
- Perfect your resume and cover letter.
- Prepare for career fairs and interviews.
- Utilize the best job and internship search strategies.
- Cover professional development topics in your class/student organization meeting.
- And more!
Madyson received her B.A. in Communication Honors and minor in English from the College of Liberal Arts at Texas A&M University and earned her M.Ed. in Educational Leadership from Southern Methodist University. She has been a Texas State Bobcat for almost four years serving roles within housing, academic advising, student organizations, teaching, and now Career Services. She looks forward to connecting with you!
Career Services is located in the LBJ Student Center on the 5th floor (5-7.1). You can make an appointment with Madyson in Jobs4Cats (powered by Handshake), by emailing her directly at MLS332@txstate.edu, or by calling the front desk at 512.245.2645.