TSIE Online Course
For questions or additional information, please contact us at email@example.com or 512-245-7810.
About TSIE Online
Now enrolling for courses beginning in May and June 2020
TSIE Online offers online intermediate English instruction in reading, writing, listening, and speaking. This noncredit-bearing course is for academic and professional development.
This is a 16 week course with 2 hour weekly face to face instruction with the instructor and 4-6 hour weekly independent practice from the student.
The course content is available from Texas State University's Canvas platform and face to face meetings will be held through Zoom.
The cost for the TSIE Online course is $200.
← Please refer to the attached PDF for detailed information on what our course has to offer!
Upon completion of the course, students will:
- receive a detailed performance analysis based on student learning outcomes
- receive a summary of their potential next steps based on achievement and performance during the course
Is this course right for you?
To qualify for this course, you must :
- be 18 years of age or older
- have intermediate level English ability as determined by: - a TSIE Placement Exam - a TOEFL ITP score of 450-497 - a Duolingo English Proficiency test score of 85-100
- have high motivation and the ability to work independently
- have reliable Internet access