Skip to Content

Honors College Travel Stipend Request Form

The Honors College encourages students to travel and present at conferences. Active Honors College students may request travel funds from the Honors College with the following conditions:

  • Must be an active member of the Honors College
  • Must be in good standing with the Honors College
  • Must have a paper or poster accepted to a conference
  • Must seek additional funding from academic major department, academic major college, and Student Government

Funding request resources:

  • College of Liberal Arts
  • Student Government (currently closed for 2019-2020 year)
  • For other majors and colleges, please contact your academic major department's office and inquire how to request travel funds. Then, contact your academic major college and inquire how to request travel funds. Contact information for each school, department, and college can be found here.

The Honors College may contribute $100 - $250 for travel. To request funds, please submit this form. Please submit this request as early as possible, preferably at least three weeks before travel.


Have you asked your academic major department for funding? *
Have you asked your academic major college for funding? *
Have you asked Student Government (Rising Star Grant) for funding? (currently closed for 2019-2020) *