Honor Code Review Form
Faculty Instructions for Completing the Honor Code Review Form
1) Complete the Honor Code Form in its entirety prior to meeting with the student (you may use additional pages as needed). The PDF is fillable for convenience.
2) Print a copy for the student meeting. If meeting student via Zoom, have the form ready to review digitally.
3) Have the student sign acceptance/non-acceptance directly on the completed form. This can also be done electronically through Adobe sign, or by emailing the filled pdf to the student.
4) Faculty member must also sign the completed form, once student has signed.
5) Photocopy (or save the PDF version of) the signed form, provide a copy to the student, and keep a copy for personal files.
6) Scan and send the completed and signed form along with all relevant documents to the chair of the Honor Code Council ( email@example.com).