State Travel Charge Card
The Comptroller's Office has again awarded Citibank the state travel charge card services contract.
Internal Program Administrators
For questions regarding the travel card program, please contact your Travel Charge Card Program Administrators in the Travel Office at (512) 245-2775.
Enter your Texas State credentials for access to the Online Application page, which also includes detailed instructions and additional required forms.
How the Travel Card Program Works
- Full-time faculty or staff, and
- Take, or be expected to take, three (3) or more business trips per fiscal year, or
- Expend at least $500 on official state travel business per fiscal year.
- Used only for business-related charges while traveling on official state business
- Pay card statement timely
- Report lost card immediately
Instructs how to apply for a card, view statements, setup e-mail alerts, and more.
Program Administrator Responsibility
- Review online applications for processing
- Assist with cardholder issues
- Review cardholder expense reports for compliance
- Report misuse of the travel charge card
- Report on payment deliquencies
- Cancel travel cards upon request, termination or misuse