The Accounts Payable office is responsible for providing administrative and fiscal support to the campus community and its vendors. Accounts Payable operates in compliance with campus and TSUS policies, as well as state and federal regulations. Some of the services provided by Accounts Payable include:
- Processing payments to vendors for goods and services rendered
- Processing non-payroll reimbursements to university employees
- Handling accounting system functions pertaining to payables
- Maintaining proper accounting documentation on all voucher transactions
- Processing university travel invoices and reimbursements approved for payment by the Travel Office
For general inquiries, please call (512) 245-2777.
In accordance with Texas Education Code Section 51.9741, the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts Online State Expenditure Database may be accessed to provide information on payment drawn from money appropriated from the state general revenue fund or received as student tuition or fee payments.
Announcements & Updates
The Accounts Payable office utilizes both an RSS feed and an announcements webpage to keep the campus community informed of changes in a timely manner. We encourage all campus users involved in initiating payments to subscribe to the RSS feed to automatically receive updates to the page. Visit the How to Add an RSS Feed page for signup instructions. Announcements may also be accessed on the AP Office Announcements page.