Skip to Content

Financial Assistance

CPM courses taken for academic credit CPM courses taken for academic credit may be eligible for certain types of financial assistance. Please contact the Texas State University Financial Aid Office and/or the Texas State University Veterans Affairs Office for additional information. The website for the Financial Aid Office is and the website for the Office of Veterans Affairs is

GI Bill® and Hazelwood Benefits are not authorized for Non-Degree Programs. For Military Benefits related to a Texas State University Degree Program, please contact 512-245-2641.