All students and employees must monitor their own health on a daily basis. Check your temperature daily and self-assess for symptoms of COVID-19 prior to coming to a Texas State campus. Stay at home and call your healthcare provider or the Student Health Center at 512-245-2161 for evaluation and testing:
If you have any one of the following symptoms:
- Fever (100.4 degrees Fahrenheit (38 degrees Celsius) or higher)
- Shortness of breath
- New loss of taste or smell
OR if you have had at least two of the following symptoms:
- Muscle or body aches
- Sore throat
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Sinus congestion or running nose
What to do next
- If you answered NO to all: Report to class, work or university activities and comply with all relevant guidelines on-campus
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms: Stay at home and contact your healthcare provider or the Student Health Center at 512-245-2161 to arrange for a medical evaluation and COVID-19 testing.
Keep a Copy of the Self-Assessment
If you would like to keep a copy of these questions in your home to reference each day, you can download the Daily Self-Assessment.