Area Business Support
Texas State Continuing Education is proud to support area businesses through a number of services:
Texas State Continuing Education partners with the Capital Area Rural Workforce Commission, the Greater San Marcos Partnership, the Hill Country Human Resources Management Association, and area employers, to develop and offer professional development and Continuing Education programming to meet the market needs of the region.
Texas State Continuing Education can offer the following services to area businesses and other partners:
- upskilling of employees
- assistance retaining employees
- asynchronous or synchronous online, hybrid, or face-to-face training and professional development
- customized training and professional development
- course registration capabilities through our course registration system
- assistance securing or locating grant opportunities
Contact us at email@example.com or at 512.245.2322 for further information.