Web Development Bootcamp
The Office of Distance and Extended Learning is planning on partnering with DigitalCrafts, one of the country’s top-ranked coding bootcamps, to bring students and professional learners a new opportunity to launch their tech career while keeping their full-time job. The Web Development Program is offered as a full-time and part-time course.
DigitalCrafts enables individuals and corporations to build lasting technical skills through high-quality education. DigitalCrafts bootcamps are amongst the best reviewed in the country and offer intensive learning experiences for beginners and experienced individuals alike. DigitalCrafts enterprise solutions include custom training, consulting and staff augmentation for companies of all sizes.
With education at their core, and a vast network of skilled engineers and alumni, DigitalCrafts will be the ideal partner for The Office of Distance and Extended Learning's ongoing efforts to provide top-quality educational opportunities for students, alumni and the community at large.
Check this webpage for updates on this anticipated partnership with DigitalCrafts.
Full-Time Web Development Program
Students spend everyday in a virtual classroom of like-minded peers under the mentorship of an industry expert. In addition to expert coding instruction, students will also focus on career readiness to help them succeed in the job search. This course covers full-stack development.
Part-Time Web Development Program
This Online Web Development bootcamp is an intensive 26-week part-time program for individuals looking to break into a new career in tech and specifically software development. This program is a part-time commitment with classes held Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and every Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Central Time.
The Student Experience
- Experienced Instructors
- DigitalCrafts instructors are actual software engineers, with loads of real world experience and a passion for teaching.
- DigitalCrafts Community & Resources
- DigitalCrafts has an amazing community of students, staff, and alumni, so support is never more than a Slack message, phone call, or video chat away. The bootcamp is being delivered in partnership with leading universities throughout the country so you will have the opportunity to connect and build relationships with peers from all over.
- Career & Portfolio Guidance
- Any job search can be challenging, but we're here to help ensure you put your best foot forward. Our dedicated Student Success team provides students with portfolio review, resume feedback, mock interview opportunities, and career coaching throughout the program and beyond.
Career and Portfolio Guidance
DigitalCrafts’ dedicated Student Success Team provides each student with career coaching, resume feedback, portfolio guidance, and mock interview opportunities. The DigitalCrafts Student Success team’s goal is to support each student in achieving their individual career goals. Upon graduation, you will also gain access to DigitalCrafts’ ever-growing Employer Network, a collection of startups, agencies and companies of all sizes looking for software developer talent.
Tuition, Discounts, and Scholarships
Tuition information available soon.