Student Affairs in Higher Education Program Interviews
SAHE Program Interviews
Each year Texas State University's Student Affairs in Higher Education master's program hosts SAHE Program Interviews for admission into the program. Interviews for admission into the SAHE Program for Fall 2021 will take place virtually in January and February 2021. Dates are currently being finalized.
After initial review of applications, SAHE faculty will invite approximately 30-35 applicants interview for admission into the program. Once admission decisions are made, applicants will be provided instructions on how to apply for open Graduate Assistantship positions. Additionally, applicants are asked to complete a short timed writing sample, which they will submit online.
What to expect during SAHE Program Interviews:
- During SAHE Program Interviews prospective students will have an opportunity to meet with SAHE Program faculty, current students, student affairs professionals, and assistantship supervisors.
- Prospective students will interview virtually with SAHE faculty to be considered for admission into the program.
- Prospective students will also interview virtually for Graduate Assistantship positions if they choose.
- An optional tour of the Texas State campus will be provided on campus in a socially distant manner for prospective students who live in the region.
- Prospective students will have ample opportunity to interact with current students during SAHE Program Interviews.
For questions, please contact us at email@example.com