Graduate Assistantship positions are available for students in the Student Affairs in Higher Education master's program at Texas State University. Positions are available within the Divisions of Student Affairs and Academic Affairs. The positions are 20-hours per week and are designed to provide students hands on professional student affairs practice.
In order to be eligible for an assistantship students must be enrolled in 9 credit hours during both the fall and spring semesters.
- GA positions include include a stipend (average of 20 hours per week).
- Salaries are considered in determining eligibility for financial aid.
- Ability to pay tuition and fees with the use of an installment plan.
- Department of Housing and Residential Life Assistantships provide room and board.
- On campus GA positions waive out-of-state tuition costs so that out-of-state students must only pay in-state tuition rates.
2021-2022 Graduate Assistantship (GA) Positions
Graduate Assistantship positions available for the 2021-2022 academic year are included below. Newly admitted students to the Student Affairs in Higher Education master's program have been emailed information on how to apply for the positions.