Important points to keep in mind:
- You are eligible for the Superintendent Practicum (EDCL 6389-Fall and EDCL 6390-Spring) if you have
- satisfactorily completed ED 7347 - The Superintendency
- received approval from the superintendent certification program advisor
- a current superintendent who has agreed to serve as your superintendent mentor.
- The Texas State University superintendent certification program and practicum is designed to incorporate all of the state requirements found under rule 228.35 of Title 17, Part 7 of the Texas Administrative Code as well as the standards for the superintendent certificate in rule 242.15.
- You will need a TEA ID number to register for the superintendent certification exam and obtain your superintendent certificate. Click here for information on finding or obtaining a TEA ID number.
- You will receive a confirmation page when you submit your application and will be contacted by your Texas State University supervisor prior to the beginning of the semester.
- Please email us at email@example.com with any further questions.