Robert F Reardon, Ph.D.
Adult, Professional, and Community Education
601 University Drive
ASB South 326
San Marcos, TX 78666
- Organizational Learning and Development (ADED-7343)
- Applied Research in Education (ADED-5335)
- Foundations of Adult Education (DAE-5382)
- Adult Learning Theory (DAE-5321)
- Models of Inquiry (ED-7315)
- Leadership and Change (ED-7312)
- Educational Philosophy in a Social Context (ED-7311)
- Leadership and Change (ED-7512)
- Issues in Adult Education (DAE-7345/5345)
- Beg. Quant. Res. Design & Stat. Analysis (ED-7351)
- Human Resource Development (ED-7322)
- Collaborative Inquiry (ED-7111)
- Theory into Practice (ED-7511)
Reardon, R. F. (2010). The impact of learning culture on worker response to new technology. Journal of Workplace Learning, 22 (4) 201-211. doi: 10.1108/13665621011040662.
Reardon, R. F., Traverse, M. A., Feakes, D. A., Gibbs, K. A., & Rohde, R. E. (2010). Discovering the Determinants of Chemistry Course Perceptions in Undergraduate Students. Journal of Chemical Education, 87(6), 643–646. doi: 10.1021/ed100198r.