Skip to Content

How to Apply

The CheMIE REU is open to all Chemistry or Biochemistry majors who will have completed at least one year of general chemistry prior to beginning the REU program.

Students who are currently engaged in research may apply, but priority will be given to funding new researchers.


All participants must be US citizens or permanent residents.