The high school Four-Year Scholarship is for high school students planning on attending a four-year college program. Contact your high school academic adviser or campus Military Science department for more information.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26.
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Score a minimum of 1000 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT (excluding the required writing test scores).
- Meet physical standards.
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard).
- An eight-year service commitment with the Army.
- Serve full time in the Army for four years and four years with the Individual Ready Reserve (IRR).
- Selected Cadets may choose to serve part time in the Army Reserve or Army National Guard while pursuing a civilian career.
- Application link is below.
20-21 Board Dates
4-year High School Application Opens for SY 20-21 12 Jun 20
1st High School Selection Board 19-23 Oct 20
2nd High School Selection Board 25-29 Jan 21
4-Year High School Application Deadline for SY 20-21 4 Feb 21
Final (3rd) High School Selection Board 15-19 Mar 21
Campus-based 2- and 3-year scholarships are also available. Contact Mr. Coulter, Recruiting and Enrollment Officer, for details.