We offer complete forensic anthropological services to law enforcement, medical examiner offices, defense attorneys, and other agencies. With four forensic anthropologists (including a Diplomat of the American Board of Forensic Anthropologists), numerous dedicated graduate students, and state-of-the-art laboratories, we have the expertise and resources to aide in
- the search and recovery of human remains,
- discrimination between human and non-human bone,
- laboratory analyses of human remains for purposes of identification,
- interpretation of skeletal trauma,
- estimation of the post mortem interval,
- dental identifications,
- DNA sample submission,
- histological analysis,
- expert testimony,
- 3D internal and external inspection and imaging of trauma and other features, and
- 3D color printing of trauma for archival purposes.
For information on our fees or to request forensic anthropological services, contact the Dr. Daniel Wescott at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-245-1900.
We also conduct bioarchaeological investigations including excavation and complete osteological analyses of the human remains for cultural resource management firms, museums, and archaeologists. Osteological analysis may include the identification of human remains, inventory, minimum number of individuals, interpretation of pathological conditions, trauma interpretation, population demographic structure, and other analyses. Please contact Dr. Daniel Wescott at email@example.com or 512-245-1900 for an estimate of our rates for your project.