Please complete this form by addressing all the questions. You may attach a grant, dissertation, or thesis proposal (supplementary information) but all fields must be completed. Students should include a letter from his/her advisor that evaluates your ability to conduct the proposed research. Once the request form is completed please click the submit button. You will receive a confirmation email.
1. The information provided is true and accurate
2. I will follow proper safety and handling procedures of the skeletal collection and wear proper personal protective equipment.
3. If my research involves destructive analysis I will proved funds to document the samples that will be destroyed.
2. I will provide FACTS with a copy of any images (photographs, radiographs, and others) taken.
3. I will provide FACTS with a copy of all measurements and other data collected from the donated skeletons.
4. I will provide FACTS with a copy of all manuscripts associated with research involving the Texas State University Donated Skeletal Collection.
5. I will acknowledge FACTS in all publications using data collected at Texas State.