Conditions of Use
Any links to content residing outside the Texas State University domain are provided as a convenience to our site visitors. Texas State will link to such sites in keeping with its own mission and goals. Texas State may have little control over the content of these external sites and does not necessarily endorse any information, products, or services articulated, promoted, or sold through any such sites. If you discover an error or otherwise wish to comment on the content of a linked site, you should contact the owner of the site.
Permitted Uses of Texas State Websites
- Advance permission to link to a Texas State website is not required as long as that linking does not infringe on the rights of the content owner or Texas State.
- Texas State reserves the right to change the URL and content of its subpages at any time without notice.
Prohibited Uses of Texas State Websites
- The Texas State website and all Texas State created materials contained therein are copyrighted and may not be reproduced without written permission from an authorized representative of Texas State. Texas State’s trade and/or service names and marks are likewise protected by law and may not be used without the aforementioned written consent. Therefore, do not capture our pages within your frames or otherwise present our content as your own.
- Do not link to individual graphics or tables within our pages, especially in an effort to place the downloading burden on our servers. Such an action may be considered an inappropriate use of state resources.
- Any link to our sites should be a full forward link that tales the client browser to our site unencumbered. The back button should return the visitor to your site if the visitor wishes to back out.
The Texas State website does not enter into reciprocal link agreements although we provide links to sites that are appropriate to our mission and goals. Our creation of a link to a site does not obligate that site’s owner to provide a link back to Texas State.
For questions and concerns regarding our linking policy, please contact our web support team.