Texas State University Logo
San Marcos Tour Map
San Marcos Tour Stops
RRHEC Tour Maps
J. C. Kellam, Suite 860
Phone: 512.245.1555
Fax: 512.245.8153

Tour Guide

Join the Conversation

adjust type sizemake font smallermake font largerreset font size

Undergraduate Admissions Center

Undergraduate Admisssions Building photo

Built in 1928, the Undergraduate Admission Center houses the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Prospective and current students can stop by the center for information about Texas State's admission process, academic programs and various student and support services.