Texas State University Logo
San Marcos Tour Map
San Marcos Tour Stops
RRHEC Tour Maps
J. C. Kellam, Suite 860
Phone: 512.245.1555
Fax: 512.245.8153

Tour Guide

Join the Conversation

adjust type sizemake font smallermake font largerreset font size

Jowers Center

Jowers Center photo

Jowers was named after Milton Jowers, the basketball coach who helped Texas State win its first national sports title in 1960. The building is home to the departments of Health, Physical Education and Recreation, Dance and Athletics. Youth summer camps, employee wellness classes and general core curriculum PFW classes are all held at Jowers.