- If taking an exam at a testing center other than Texas State, list Texas State as a score recipient. It is your responsibility to stay in contact with TREC to make certain score reports are received.
- Make certain the exam you are taking is acceptable for credit at Texas State or any institution you may attend.
NOTE: Not all credit examinations are accepted at Texas State. Decisions concerning credit-by-examination vary across institutions.
- If you wish to take a credit examination at Texas State, inquire at TREC for test dates and times as well as registration deadlines.
- Students with documented disabilities can receive special testing accommodations by working through the Office of Disability Services. The nature of the accommodations a re determined on an individual student basis. However, such accommodations must not alter what the test is intended to measure.
- For more detailed information or answers to questions regarding credit by examination, stop by the TREC office located in the Commons Hall, first floor or call 512.245.2276.