The mission of the Engineering Technology program is to (1) sustain a quality, student-centered, industry oriented engineering technology curriculum and (2) prepare students with technical knowledge, real-world problem solving skills, leadership skills, and hand-on abilities to perform effectively in the global marketplace.
The objectives of the program are to produce graduates who:
- Will apply the principles of math, science, engineering, and technology to the solution of real-world technical problems.
- Will perform as technical leaders in the global marketplace.
- Will effectively use their communication skills in oral, written, visual and graphic modes within interpersonal and team environments.
- Will maintain high standards of professional and ethical responsibility.
- Will practice life-long learning.
ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY/TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
INDUSTRIAL ADVISORY BOARD 2015/2016
Ms. Valerie Little
Industrial Engineering Manager
Dr. Sam Matson
Mr. Greg Jurrens
Principal Technical Sales
DBJ Systems, LLC
Mr. Wayne Wheatley
Worldwide Operations Sr. Director
Global Supply Chain
Mr. Peter Macler
Management and Engineering Consultant
Peter E. Macler Associates, PLLC
Mr. Eric Meyer
Oil City Iron Works, Inc.
Dr. Earl Ingram
Ingram Readymix, Inc.