Applicants typically are product-based companies that have potential for intellectual property rights, and are seeking a collaborative, supportive, resource-rich environment in which to accelerate the growth of their companies. The companies must have established collaborative research relationships with Texas State or must have an interest in, and potential for, initiating such relationships. In order to be considered as a participant in the incubator, the company must, at a minimum, meet one of the following requirements:
1. The company has (or is negotiating) a license of technology owned or controlled
by Texas State;
2. A Sponsor Research Agreement (SRA);
3. A University Industry Partnership Agreement (UIPA) with Texas State;
4. Has received an STTR or SBIR contract in partnership with Texas State;
5. Has an active student internship program with Texas State.
For details on locating at STAR Park-STAR One please contact Mr. Stephen Frayser, 512-245-6463