How can I be successful in college?
- Incorporate the keys to college success in your personal and academic life.
- Apply the top ten college survival skills to your life.
- Develop a positive mental attitude.
- Make a commitment to your education.
- Determine which study skills you need to start using.
- Make decisions that work for your body and your mind.
- Review common study problems and suggestions to counteract them.
- Change your destructive beliefs about studying.
If you are interested in making an appointment with a skills specialist, please contact the SLAC Office at (512) 245-2515, or fill out a
Study Skills Appointment Form.