· Recipient(s) should be enrolled at Texas State University—San Marcos for a minimum of 12 hours per semester for undergraduate students and a minimum of 6 hours per semester for graduate students.
· Recipients must maintain a GPA of at least 3.0 for freshmen, 3.25 for continuing and transfer students, and 3.5 for graduate students.
· Entering freshmen must be in the top 25 percent quartile of their graduating class.
· Consideration will be given to students with a financial need as documented through the Texas State Financial Aid and Scholarship Office.
· Consideration will be given for documented leadership, extra-curricular activities and community service.
Preference will be given to a family member of a faculty or staff retiree of Texas State University, although all applicants will be considered.
Students interested in applying for this scholarship may download the RFSA Scholarship Application below and mail the completed form to:
Click here tmp/fckeditor/5aa82bc0-1796-11e2-86c1-452e12a17ef2/RFSA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION_13.14.doc to access the RFSA Scholarship Application.
Texas State University-San Marcos
Attn: Kimberly Garrett
601 University Drive, JCK-480
San Marcos, Texas 78666
Applications should be submitted no later than August 1, 2013 for the fall 13'/spring 14' academic year. For additional information please email email@example.com
Mr. Cody Ransome
Ms. Kaylyn Perry