· Recipient(s) should be enrolled at Texas State University for a minimum of 12 hours per semester for undergraduate students and a minimum of 6 hours per semester for graduate students.
· Recipients must maintain a GPA of at least 3.0 for freshmen, 3.25 for continuing and transfer students, and 3.5 for graduate students.
· Entering freshmen must be in the top 25 percent quartile of their graduating class.
· Consideration will be given to students with a financial need as documented through the Texas State Financial Aid and Scholarships Office.
· Consideration will be given for documented leadership, extra-curricular activities and community service.
Preference will be given to a family member of a faculty or staff retiree of Texas State University, although all applicants will be considered.
Students interested in applying for this scholarship may may apply electronically for the RFSA Scholarship at the following link: https://scholarships.txstate.edu
Applications should be submitted no later than August 1, 2016 for the fall 2016/spring 2017 academic year. For additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jaclyn A. Contreras
Thomas Ortiz Moerke
Daniel Curtis Klinge