HOW TO REPORT?
Call one of the following individuals:
- Dr. Michael Blanda, Assistant VP for Research 512-245-2314
- Dr. Michelle Lane, IACUC Chair 512-245-4654
IF YOU PREFER TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS
- In the left column, titled ‘Submit A Report,’ select Texas State University
- In the column on the right side, titled ‘To File a Report,’ click on Regulatory Compliance
- On the next screen select ‘Other Research Concerns’
- Fill out the form and click on ‘Submit’
Individuals reporting concerns do not have to identify themselves and the University will, to the maximum extent possible, protect the privacy of those who report concerns.
TO REPORT AN EMERGENCY SITUATION
To report an emergency situation involving an animal on Texas State property: