Occupational Health and Safety Program for Animal Users
Beginning June 4, 2018 researchers will use the new Kuali Protocols software system for submission of IACUC applications.
In order to migrate data from the current systems, no new applications will be accepted after Friday, May 18. All outstanding protocol revisions and updates will be due on Friday, May 25 at 12pm.
Note: If you have begun an application prior to May 18, it will not be saved and migrated to Kuali Protocols. You will be required to start a new protocol after June 4.
In-person training dates for the new system have been scheduled.
- Occupational Health and Safety Program for Animal Users - Information & Instructions
- Enrollment Form
- How to Register for the CITI Online Occupational Health & Safety Course for Animal Use
- Questionnaire & Certification for Off-Campus Health Providers
- Animal Use Protocol - Occupational Health and Safety Program Information
- Aquatic Zoonoses Factsheet
- Report an Animal Care Concern