Data Service for Research Proposals
Research Records and System Services (RRSS) within the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs provides data services to members of the university research community for proposal submissions and other research activities.
RRSS provides institutional data service for :
- Faculty proposals related to grant submissions.
- Graduate student dissertations and theses.
- We work to advance the university’s mission of research by collecting, analyzing, and disseminating information through ad hoc and standard reports.
- We extrapolate data patterns and translate data into meaningful information in the form of tables and graphics.
- We provide researchers with university, college or department/school level aggregated data.
We can provide:
- Faculty, staff, student demographics
- Student enrollment
- Student performance
- Student outcome
- Other institutional data