Kuali Research (Version 6.0), formerly known as Kuali Coeus (KC)/PropStart, will be undergoing a scheduled upgrade in late June 2017. Please note that the PropStart function will no longer exist in the current format. This software update will integrate KC with PropStart to create a single streamlined data entry experience.
The Kuali Conflict of Interest (COI) module will also be implemented with this new software rollout. Significant Financial Interest (SFI) disclosures will be managed online via the COI Module.
Outlined below is some helpful information regarding the scheduled upgrade and how it will affect faculty/staff creating proposals in Kuali. If you have questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact your assigned Proposal Coordinator in ORSP, or the office front desk at (512) 245-2102, or email@example.com for assistance.
- Effective June 20:
- KC/PropStart will no longer be available on line, any saved link will become inactive.
- Proposals Due Before June 20:
- Proposals created in the system prior to June 20 will be routed and completed in the current KC Version.
- Routing Approvals should be finalized.
- Proposals Due Between June 20 and June 25:
- KC/PropStart will be down for the scheduled upgrade to Kuali Research
- Proposals currently in KC system will be transferred to Kuali’s Upgraded Version 6.0 by PreAward staff in ORSP.
- Proposals not yet created in Kuali should be routed via an email notification to the ORSP Assigned PreAward Senior Proposal Coordinator. If unsure of Coordinator, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proposals Due On or After June 26:
- Link to Kuali Research will be available.
- Proposals should be created using link (TBD).
- ORSP PreAward Coordinator will be in contact per standard procedure.