Contract Review, Approval, and Signing
Do you have a contract that needs to be reviewed and/or signed?
The place to start is in ORSP. Bring the contract to our office and we will process it through the university and help you get it approved and signed. Just as with grant proposals, you should start in our office, and we will submit the executed contract to the funded.
IRS Test for Consultant State:
- Consultant does his/her work independently without supervision
- Consultant's work is not under control of Texas State University.
- Consultant offers his/her services to the public and not only Texas State University.
- Consultant has not been an employee of Texas State University within the past 12 months.
- Consultant uses his/her own facilities or equipment to conduct the work.
- Consultant is not included on the list of excluded, suspended or otherwise ineligible for participation in federal programs.